Eaton offers a multitude of UPS models but these are the most common models we supply and install.
The 5S is a line interactive UPS available in 550VA, 700VA, 850VA, 1200VA and 1600VA models. With high-level surge protection and standard 3 pin sockets on the rear (3 x battery backed and 3 x surge protected) this is the minimum level of protection we would recommend for desktop PC's, telephone systems or networking equipment.
The 5130 is a line interactive UPS which can be either tower or rack mounted is available in 1250VA, 1750VA 2500VA and 3000VA models.
- Provides more real wattage in less space with a 0.9 power factor—to protect more equipment and leave more room to expand IT systems.
- Offers the choice of rackmount or tower installation—with space-saving 2U or 3U reduced-depth packages, including internal batteries.
- Enables prioritised shutdown of non-essential equipment during outages to maximise battery runtime for critical devices—with load segmentation.
- Maximises availability with extended battery runtime options, hot-swappable batteries, optional maintenance bypass, remote monitoring and power management software.
The 9130 is Eaton's top-of-the-line single phase UPS featuring double conversion topology for pure sinewave power output regardless of the noise or other impairments on the incoming supply. It is available in tower or rack configuration in 700VA, 1000VA, 1500VA, 2000VA and 3000VA models.
Other features include:
- Offers premium performance with a 0.9 power factor and >95% efficiency.
- Increases battery service life and system uptime with ABM® battery charging technology.
- Enables prolonged runtime of essential equipment during power outages by allowing for orderly, remote shutdown of non-critical systems or processes.
- Provides installation flexibility with a choice of rack or tower designs, both conserving valuable space.
- Ensures data and system integrity with LanSafe® power management software.
We also recommend the 9130 for people who want the ultimate performance from their home theatre equipment. The double conversion topology filters out any noise, frequency variations or voltage fluctuations on the input and provides a clean stable output voltage much better than 'audiophile grade' filters which may filter some noise but cannot provide any form of voltage stabilisation or frequency control.
The battery backup will provide more than sufficient run time so that projectors can cool properly in the event of a power failure.